image

So, these were made for the “GROUP: MAY: A Booklet of Artistamps #3" swap. It really was a challenge, and took longer than expected. Once again, having to produce three booklets of equal quality was difficult. I think I have a short attention span sometimes! It was great though. I started by drawing beetles, scanning the images, mounting them on to self adhesive paper, cutting them out with my new stamp punch, then re-mounting them onto new backing paper [recycled from the Post Office!] having peeled them off the original backing, attaching the backing into a booklet and making a cover. Oops, that was long winded. I got awesome stuff in return, and am signed up to do this all over again pretty soon!

10/20/2011 18:51
  1. daintypost reblogged this from the-answer-is-seven
  2. the-answer-is-seven posted this
 
A Tumblr Theme by Robert Boylan